Tuesday, February 4, 2014

recent news


Here's an old post that never made it on the page for some reason... Thought you might enjoy it, it's from November '13


Hello readers, I would like to first apologize for the lack of posting happening on my end. I have now temporarily moved back to the states for a little while but I will continue to post whenever I can. 

I just returned recently from a trip to Muscat, Oman and Istanbul, Turkey. What an amazing time. Oman was so different than any other Arabic countries that I, and those who traveled with me, have ever been to. There is a relaxed sense of openness and tolerance towards believers and the Christian faith. Pastor Matti, from Istanbul, had an art exhibition in Muscat. There were news reporters, a small crowd of people, and even Omani royalty who came to see this interesting Finnish man and his artwork. We were given the opportunity to speak with Omani people about their faith and ours with amazing liberty. We plan to go back in late January. 
Istanbul was an incredible time as always. New friends, old friends, a fresh vision for the present and the future. Keep these very important people and places in prayer. We will reach the Middle East by God's great Grace.

















No comments: