Thursday, March 24, 2011

Built up in faith

Whenever we come back from a great victory there is always some satanic trap waiting for us to try to deceive us in our emotions. It happened to Elijah in I Kings 18-19 and it happens to us. Nevertheless, God has given us the secret: His faith.
When we were in Budapest, Hungary at Eurocon this past week, our faith was being built up. We had over 10 young Finns with us there, 4 of them for the first time. Message after message, rap after rap, we were being encouraged and strengthened in the deep things of God. What great preparation for the tests and trials to come.
One thing is sure: the life that I now live, I live by the faith of His Son Jesus Christ.
In all humility and assurance we say to the "strong man"...bring it on.

"[He is] near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who [is] mine adversary? let him come near to me." Is. 50.8

No comments: